- BA, George Washington University – Washington, DC, 2000
- JD, New England Law Boston, 2003.
- May 2016 to Present – Assistant United States Attorney, assigned to the West Palm Beach Office handling Project Safe Childhood cases involving Human Trafficking, Child Pornography and Online Exploitation of Minors
- August 2003 – April 2016 – Assistant State Attorney – Palm Beach County, Florida, State Attorney’s Office. Since 2009, ran the Internet Crimes Against Children unit within the Special Victims Unit handling child pornography and online exploitation of minor cases.
Awards and Presentations
- 2012 – awarded the Missing Children’s Child Protection Award by the U.S. Department of Justice
- 2012 – awarded the John Walsh Award for Florida Missing Children’s Day from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Teaches and lectures throughout the country on topics related to Internet Child Exploitation and to students and parents of all ages throughout Palm Beach County on Internet Safety.
- Schiller is married to his loving wife for 13 years and has four wonderful children.