Jon Salk is the President of the Salk Marketing Group (SMG), a local marketing and promotional products company established in 2003. Jon oversees the business development, marketing and sales for the company. He also manages SMG’s manufacturers and suppliers in China and Taiwan. Jon is driven by a resourceful and creative passion that has helped SMG grow into a nationally known marketing and promotional products company. For over 20 years, Jon has worked with small businesses and non-profit organizations across the country. His expertise has helped them to create their markets and grow through online and product marketing.
Nonprofit work has always been a large part of Jon’s life. He has sat on the board and worked with many nonprofit organizations including, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Florida State Firefighters Association, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and Boca Jets Lacrosse. Jon was the founding Board Chair of the KidSafe Foundation and is currently the Board Chair of the Florida Hemophilia Association.
Jon enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, playing golf, watching movies and coaching his kids in various local youth sports.
- Children Will Be Safe Online Thanks to the Efforts of Hotwire Communications and the KidSafe Foundation
- KIDSAFE FOUNDATION AWARDED $100,000 GRANT FROM IMPACT 100 PALM BEACH COUNTY
- KidSafe Foundation Hosts 8th Annual “Shine the Light” Gala at Woodfield Country Club, March 10, 2017
- KidSafe Foundation Brings Safety to Light |By Kristen Mager
- KidSafe is excited to have won $5,000 at the Great Charity Challenge!!!
- David Rosenfeld, Newest Board Member for KidSafe Foundation
- KIDSAFE FOUNDATION RIBBON CUTTING
- KidSafe Hires Roxana Aghassi as new Office Coordinator
- KidSafe Joins National Coalition of Child Protection Organizations
- KidSafe Appoints Peter Oldbury to their Board of Directors